Stuffed Tri-tip Roast
Recipe provided by the Certified Angus Beef® brand
Other cuts that you can use for this recipe:
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® Tri-tip roast
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1 Portobello mushroom, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 4 basil leaves, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a pocket in the tri-tip roast.
- Combine goat cheese, mushrooms, olives, capers, basil and oregano; stuff into roast pocket and tie with butcher's string. Season to taste.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and sear steak. Lower temp to medium and cook to desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes and slice.